- Tickets for all sports (besides Football) are sold at the game/event. Prices vary. Contact Terri Bennett firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- VIP Gold Card: Must be 60 years of age AND live in Coppell ISD boundaries to receive free entrance to Coppell ISD events. Photo ID will be required to verify residency. Contact Odalis Ortiz at 214.496.8082 or at email@example.com for more information or visit the CISD Service Center at 1303 Wrangler Circle, Coppell, TX 75019.
Individual Game Tickets
- Pregame tickets (away and home games) go on sale Monday the week of the game.
- Tickets can be purchased at the CHS Field House ticket window M-Th 8:00 am -3:30pm and Friday 8:00 am- Noon
- New: Pregame tickets for home games can also be purchased at New Tech High @ Coppell and all three middle schools.
- Pregame tickets for home or district games are $6 for adults and $4 for students (non-district game prices vary)
- Tickets can be purchased at the gate for $8
Tickets for all sports (besides Football) are sold at the game/event.
Coppell ISD sells season tickets for the home football games. The cost of the season tickets for the 2015-16 five home games:
- $70.00 a seat for section N, O, and P (red chair backs)
- $60.00 a seat for section Q (bleacher seats)
Unclaimed season tickets will go on sale to the public Monday, July 27.
Current Season Ticket Holders
Because of the demand for reserved seats, it would be very helpful if you could inform the athletic department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not plan on renewing your tickets.
To retain your reserved seats for the coming season, tickets must be renewed by Thursday, July 16, 2015. You may exchange/upgrade your seats starting Monday, July 20 beginning at 8:00 a.m. on a first-come-first-serve basis. ***You must purchase your tickets prior to exchanging…meaning you must renew/purchase your current seats in order to have them to exchange starting July 20.There will be NO exchanging tickets prior to July 20 and no purchasing additional tickets until July 27. Unclaimed tickets will go on sale to the public Monday, July 27.
You may also renew your tickets in person at Coppell High School Fieldhouse from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. M-Th beginning on Monday, June 29 (the office will be closed on Fridays during the summer). To renew your season tickets by mail, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope along with your check payable to “Coppell ISD” to:
Football Season Tickets
CHS Field House-Athletic Department
185 W. Parkway Blvd.
Coppell, TX 75019
*Your payment must be received in the athletic office prior to the deadline date.